Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Dreaded Wednesday


As usual it's another dreaded Wednesday, and it's been another one of those days that you just wish you could start over. First, I oversleep so I'm late getting K to school. Then she can't find her glasses so we are even later. Finally, I get her there at about 9:15. So it's a beautiful start to another day.

Well, here's my last entry to the beads4you winter beading challenge on Etsy. I would've liked to do two more. Goodness knows I have enough beads, but I just don't think I'm going to have time since the deadline is March 31st. I might try to do one more. We'll see. Anyway, I thought my new found technique of weaving wire would be perfect to go with the hematite rondelles and teardrops that we were supposed to use. It is a cuff- my favorite type of bracelet- so it should fit most people. It can be found in my shop. Now to finish my Creative Challenge piece for this week.

3 comments:

stilettoheights said...

I love the new technique with the wire weaving, very lovely.


is wednesday over yet?

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful cuff. The weaving is perfect!

gilfling said...

Oh Aimee - the weaving is truly stunning and is just perfect for your jewellery. I love it. I really hope Thursday brings you more joy that wednesday!